Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thunder Bay, Ontario, day 4

Lumpy is an avid hunter and here they are at the feed store picking up 2 sacks of deer food and a box of deer salt, which they will load in my car at the front. After dinner at Lois and Jim's, I got something out of my car that had the most ungodly smell. Then I noticed what I thought was 2 great, big grain bags in the back of my car. I was ripping that Patsy would dare to buy something like that to take home. The smell was enough to knock you out. I came in to find out what was going on only to discover that it was Lumpy's deer feed. They drove around all day not realizing that horrendous smell that was coming from the bags. Today they will need to air the car out! 

a deer crossing the road and Patsy taking a picture. They thought the feed had enticed the deer. Let's look below to see what the deer wanted.

You are not getting my apples!!!
 
a boat, land locked, next to the grain mill

is this the bridge to nowhere - it does have some beautiful murals on it. I thought that the US had creative ways to spend stimulus money but I guess Canada is taking a lesson from us.
 
Patsy and Lumpy went out touring in the afternoon doing the man thing

No comments:

Post a Comment